THE REVIEW: SAWS BBQ


THE REVIEW: I came upon SAWS by a referral from my boss! I usually don't have high expectations when people refer me because I'm pretty picky! But this has to be the best restaurant quality BBQ I have had by far!
PULL PORK WITH WHITE BBQ SAUCE
THE SERVICE: I've been to this spot a couple of times over the past six months and usually it's packed! Today was a good day as I came after the lunch rush! Service was fast and the food was hot!
THE AMBIANCE: It's a pretty small place with chairs and tables and window bar seating! The usual decor of BBQ joints... random signs with slight humor and license plates litter the walls. Rolls of heavy duty paper towels adorn each table and if my memory serves me right... there are even a few seats out front.

COLLARD GREENS AND MAC AND CHEESE
THE MENU: You'll find Ribs, Chicken, Pull Pork and Stuffed Baked Potatoes on the
menu. Sides like Stuffed Eggs, Greens, Mac and Cheese, Baked beans and Banana Pudding round it all out. The prize to me has to be the WHITE BBQ SAUCE it complements the well seasoned meat perfectly!

THE VERDICT: I LOVE IT... it's truly some GOOD SOUTHERN EATIN! Everything is super flavorful so if you aren't into big taste this may not be the spot for you! The meat is ever so tender and cooked to perfection.... I haven't had a dry, burnt or bland experience yet! I'm not big on BBQ sauce so I won't comment on it but I'm pretty sure you will fall in love with the WHITE BBQ version I keep typing about!


Saws on Urbanspoon

No comments: