TWINS: FRATERNAL


Tiffany and Co: Travel Jewelry Case
When I first saw leather items on the Tiffany's site... I knew they had a collectible appeal... I purchased the Travel Jewelry box a few years ago and it made an appearance in a post here ...
Well to my surprise as I shopped for glassware... I couldn't help but take a peek at the leather goods... and I see that Tiffany's has redesign the case from a snap closure to a zipper closure!
I love the small leather pieces from the company... it gives you unexpected and discreet luxury... and it seems that Tiffany's has launched a larger collection of leather purses... I'm not sure how I feel about that but if LV can purchase stake in Hermes... whose to say The Co can't design great handbags... Oh and I will be adding the redesign to my collection!

No comments: